Valentines Day Recap

Monday, February 16, 2015

We normally aren't big on Valentines Day around my house. I don't see the appeal on fighting crowds at a restaurant when you could go out to dinner the night before or after without all the fuss. Well, imagine my surprise when I came home on Friday to some lovely Valentines Day surprises.

The candy dish is empty because we ate all the
Peanut M&Ms weeks before Valentines Day.
I recently convinced my boss that those of us who travel should get a Surface Pro 3. While I was very excited he said yes, the cover they got us is not exactly attractive. Ashley must have remembered me mentioning that, because he picked out this Kate Spade carrying case for me to carry around my new Surface Pro 3. All the other girls at the office are going to be so jealous! He picked it out all by himself and it's actually the one I had my eye on that I was going to get! Boy has great taste.


You want to know what I had gotten him...Skittles! (I told you we weren't big on holidays.) So on Saturday morning I thought I should run out and at least grab a little something for Valentines Day treat. Krispy Kreme and Starbucks to the rescue!


We spent the evening with friends at our local bar. Which is actually kinda fitting since we've marked nearly every relationship milestone at our favorite watering hole!

So, Ashley crushed our first Valentines Day as a married couple. I guess I need to step up my game for next year!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!