It's in the Cards

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Let's face it, greeting cards are cheesy. Every time I go to Target to grab a card I always leave thinking there are never any funny or creative ones. I like to joke that I should write inappropriate greeting cards for various situations. Well, it turns out there are some great nontraditional cards out there if you look in the right place. (Hint: Online, not the grocery store)

With Valentines Day approaching I thought I'd share some of my favorites.

This one keeps it vague. I'd like to think this is good for a newer relationship.
Buy it here
This card would be perfect if your significant other is a Friends fanatic.
Buy it here
A little dirty and a little bit of smarts. My kind of card. 
Buy it here
Did you meet your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend in college? This card probably applies. 
Buy it here
I can appreciate a card that gets right to the point.
Buy it here
This one is for my friend Norma. Or anyone who appreciates "the F word".
Buy it here
I strongly believe that interest in similar TV shows is the foundation for any marriage.
Buy it here
If my husband got me this card I'd know he truly loves me. 
Buy it here
Pop culture royalty. Who wouldn't want to be compared to Bey and Jay?
Buy it here
And don't forget your lady friends for Galentines/Anna Howard Shaw Day!
Buy it here

This one is perfect for my sister over at For the Love. Giving up your pie = true love.


No matter if you celebrate Galentines Day, Anna Howard Shaw Day, or Valentines Day, I hope you can use these to make someone smile and laugh. As Liz Lemon would say, "A HAPPY ANNA HOWARD SHAW DAY TO US ALL!" 

4 comments:

  1. Those are some great ones. I found a few good ones on Etsy. Then I realized it was going to be like $10 for a greeting card by the time I paid to ship it and decided to skip it. #romance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's be serious, I'm totally going to toss Ashley some Skittles and call it a day.

      Delete
  2. Too funny! Ovaries b4 broveries - hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! Ovaries b4 broveries - hahaha

    ReplyDelete